Choosing Your Place and Time and Person

So this story is about my first time trying to knock boots, Ma if You're reading this I so appreciate the support but stop here, thank me later.

Family, don't get your panties in a bunch, unlike most people I regret nothing about loosing my virginity. Not who I gave it to, not the time, the location could've been better, but we were both young with super strict parents ( obviously for good reason) so we made it work, and in the grand scheme of things its part of what makes me look back and laugh.

Sooo a little background I was 14 years old and a little over the whole dry humping thing. I remember my mom asking me something along the lines of "would I have sex?" and me saying that I was curious. for the most part I've always been painfully honest even if it was going to get me in trouble if I thought I was right I was going to say it if you asked me. SO I was dating this guy, were going to call him peanut for the sake of the story. I was in the 9th grade and to say I was feeling myself is a bit of an understatement, my hair was always done I always had people that liked me, and my friend group was lit. life at school was decent.

So here I am with my new fake poppin boyfriend peanut he was a bit older than me and i'm feeling like i'm flexing of my ex or anyone who even thought about fronting on me. ( yes all of this at 14 a major bird)  and it didn't help that I liked him so damn much. One day we head over to his grandmother house which was close to my high school

Prior to this day I was a little skeptical about going inside and drooping it like its hot lmao but that particular day I was just like hey what do I have to loose ( I mean besides my virginity lol )

PEOPLE THIS IS THE PART OF THE STORY WHERE SEXUAL EDUCATION WOULD'VE COME IN HANDY FOR ME.

I knew NOTHING ! NOTHING ! I FIGURED IT WOULD BE SIMILAR TO HUMPING MINUS THE PAIN.

Fast forward were kissing fingering blah blah blah & decided okay were gonna have sex
so we take our stuff off and I turn to face him and see an erect penis. this was defiantly a turning point for me, I immediately began to have second thoughts. they only thing I could get out was "where are you going to put that ? oh no"  I laugh every time I think about it because I was so oblivious to what sex meant in real life. Luckily Peanut was so funny and comforting, literally could turn and moment into a joke when I think about losing my virginity i just remember laughing a lot.

Now on to the most embarrassing part when I leave i'm feeling all weird ( I mean duh i just got the wood for the first time in my life) I go straight home, and beeline to the bathroom . I finally pee ( fyi  your supposed to pee directly after sex, I did not) wipe and I see blood so now once again i'm panicking because in my head i'm like i'm bleeding obviously i'm getting ready to die. I so didn't sign up for this so I take my palm trio out ( my phone at the time) and text him

Me: " What did you do ?"
Me: "Im Bleeding"
Also ME: "I think you may have scratched me when you put your fingers inside of me "
( lord I cringe every time I think of how silly and clueless I was)
Him: "Are you serious ?"

This is  hands down one of the most embarrassing conversations i've had to date, and i've said a lot of questionable things trust me.

MORAL OF THE STORY / WHAT  ID LIKE YOU TO TAKE FROM THIS
1. You are in control of your person place and time wether its losing your virginity or just choosing your next sex partner.
2. Make sure its what you want to do, thats a large part of why I don't regret anything its what I wanted to do. some people have a special place or time they feel will make them happy I think for me my biggest requirement was doing it with someone that made me feel like home if that makes sense and i go that so i tell everyone about it because why not?  

who was your person?
did you regret your first time ?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hood Spice's 30 Days of Sexy

Let's Talk VIBRATORS

Learning To Let Go