Guide to Making it Look Sexy for those who are Naturally Weird and Awkward

If you're anything like me you have A hard time when holidays or events that require you to be sexy come around. At one point it was completely nerve wrecking, and Valentines Day is approaching fast.

Quick question who the hell even teaches you how to be sexy ? (as it relates to African americans)
because I know west indians and hispanics also known as afro-latinas They learn and gain their confidence through dance and the adults teach them. At least that was what I observed with my mixed family, but thats a discussion for another post. The point was though that my though my fathers side was guyanese, he was the only one that was americanized and he view certain dances and things as fresh. Which is unfortunate because I believe dancing and freely moving your body to a beat gives you confidence in you your body, your movements which is super important when you start to engage in adult activity. that brings me to tip number one.

5 Tips:
1. Dance
Trust me when I tell you it does wonders for your confidence, and I don't mean a light twerk or bussin a quick move I mean really dance even if you think you look stupid do it anyway. Drop it low sis turn up.

2. Buy lingerie or cute underwear for regular occasions
You cannot throw on lingerie only on special occasions and expect that you will be comfortable and confident.

I personally and most confident naked, but that because when i'm home I am naked most of the time.
wether you decide to be naked or buy lingerie make it so that you have to see yourself.

3. Massages
No, you don't need a partner to do this it; is very possible to give yourself a sensual massage.
its imperative that you touch yourself how can you expect someone to want to touch you or even know how to touch you if you don't. ( don't worry I've been there as well)


4. Masturbate (optional but imperative)
Honestly, i'm not currently a huge fan but that mostly because i'm still learning what I like, and that okay but the point is I am learning myself.  I can now very clearly express some of my likes and dislikes where as before I was playing Russian Roulette and just hoping id like it. So strictly for the purpose of knowing crank that shit.


5. Nothing to it but to do it !
ever hear the phrase "fake it til you make it" I wholeheartedly believe this  with one stipulation; that you do the work required to actually feel that way as well

 -Do photoshoots with your i phone or photographer ( I am famous for this, lol you do not want to see my photo library)
-wear things that make you feel good
- Exercise or eat better so you feel better.

I don't have all the answers and a wont claim to i can only tell you as an awkward person myself this is what has helped me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hood Spice's 30 Days of Sexy

Let's Talk VIBRATORS

Learning To Let Go